Concentrate 17 fl oz
- Relieves occasional indigestion
- Digestive Balance
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) leaf powder, Inulin (from Blue Agave) (Agave tequilana) leaf powder.
Purified water, Fructose, Sodium citrate, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate (preservative), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Artificial pineapple flavor.
Shake well before use. Enjoy this product:
- Directly (up to 15 mL, or 3 teaspoons) or
- Mix it with at least ½ cup of your favorite beverage
Tell me more!
Native to regions located in Africa and Europe, Aloe Vera is currently grown in tropical locations all over the world. This versatile plant has been known to aid in the reduction of digestive and other gastrointestinal issues1,2.
Inulin is a dietary fiber extracted from Blue Agave. The starchy substance has been known to promote gut health, as it is digested in the bowels directly (and not the stomach), allowing for good bacteria to form and flourish3.
- Shail Bala Sanghi (2015). Aloe vera: a medicinal herb. International Journal of Research– Granthaalayah. Vol. 3, No. 11(2015): 32-34.
- Pankaj K. Sahu et al (2013). Therapeutic and Medicinal Uses of Aloe vera: A Review. Pharmacology & Pharmacy, 2013, 4, 599-610.
- Hernández-González et al. 2016. Effect of Inulin from Agave tequilana Weber Blue Variety on the Metabolic Profile of Overweight and Obese Dyslipidemic Patients. Journal of Clinical Trials. Vol.6:1
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is not a medicine. Its consumption is the responsibility of who uses it and recommends it. Keep out of reach of children.
As a result, the medical information provided in the site which you are going to visit may not be appropriate for product use in your country.